If you would like to access a specific part of our website then please click on the relevant link below:
- Body Worn Cameras
- Industry Sectors
- Our Clients
- Get a Quote
- Body Cameras on Doormen
- Body Camera impact on shopping centre
- Enhanced low-light video capture
- Body Cameras in domestic abuse trial
- Gardaí wear body cameras at protests
- Denbighshire Council Choose The PR5
- College of Policing body camera trial
- Protecting frontline responders
- Transport Security Expo 2014
- Body-worn video best practice & the law
- Police body cameras and behaviour
- Why body-worn cameras are a good idea
- Digital evidence gathering encouraged by Leveson review
- Body cameras a success for small airport police force
- Convictions for violence against health workers secured due to PR5
- Body cameras hailed as an 'absolute game-changer' by London Mayor
- SecPol 2015 Day 2
- PR5 chosen to secure Security & Policing Event
- NHS Lothian roll-out PR5 body cameras
- Chorley On Camera
- Body Cams Beat CCTV for Accuracy
- New Body Camera Stand at ESS
- Surveillance Camera Commissioner Annual Report
- Wellingborough Pubwatch Scheme Benefits from PR5 Camera
- ESN to support BWV by 2020
- PR6 Multi-Dock Now Available
- Simplicity When You Need It Most
- Investing In Future Technologies...
- Knowing what's out there!
- Emergency Services Show - Come see us!!
- Belfast International Airport Police get PR6 body worn cameras
Body worn cameras protect your employees & benefit your organisation
- Protection Supports the lone worker or enforcement officer, promotes confidence and provides a tangible backup in confrontational situations.
- Deterrent Moderates behaviour and encourages compliance through heightened awareness.
- De-escalation Verbal articulation that recording has commenced often prompts modified behaviour by both parties and de-escalates a situation.
- Safety Creates peace of mind and reduces verbal and physical attacks on workers.
- Transparency Contributes significantly to the drive for transparency and accountability in the public arena.
- Accuracy Provides verifiable audio/video reporting including an overview of the scene, time-stamp, verbal exchanges, sequence of events and valuable first-account witness statements.
- Time-saving Minimises lengthy descriptive reports and paperwork.
- Evidence Footage from body worn video devices is admissible throughout the judicial chain.
- Judicial Efficiency Accelerates the judicial process, by speeding up prosecutions and encouraging early guilty pleas.
- Reduces Complaints Members of the public are less likely to make spurious complaints against workers.
- Reduces Absenteeism All the above improve worker working conditions and promote mental well-being in vulnerable staff.
- Loss Prevention The combined benefits of body worn video contribute to efficient workflow and cost-saving.