The PR6 set for use in the home of world class events - Wembley Stadium
Pinnacle Response, a world leading manufacturer of the highest quality body worn video cameras has been appointed by Wembley Stadium to provide their bespoke body worn solution. Wembley Stadium, connected by EE and home to world class events, will utilise Pinnacle Response’s PR6 body worn cameras and D.E.M.S solution.
This contract will see Pinnacle Response’s latest PR6 body worn camera utilised across security staff at the Wembley Stadium for a variety of different events ranging from music concerts to football matches.
Since its formation in 2007, Pinnacle Response have established themselves as a pioneer in the body worn camera market as the true manufacturer in the UK with their own body worn camera design and bespoke evidence management system. Pinnacle Response provide their body worn solutions for the former Olympic Stadium at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - London Stadium 185, home to West Ham United, as well as the Emirates Stadium and Stamford Bridge to name a few. They are delighted to expand their services throughout the leisure and sports facilities industry and expect the demand for quality body worn cameras to increase in the near future.
Body worn cameras protect your employees & benefit your organisation
- Protection Supports the lone worker or enforcement officer, promotes confidence and provides a tangible backup in confrontational situations.
- Deterrent Moderates behaviour and encourages compliance through heightened awareness.
- De-escalation Verbal articulation that recording has commenced often prompts modified behaviour by both parties and de-escalates a situation.
- Safety Creates peace of mind and reduces verbal and physical attacks on workers.
- Transparency Contributes significantly to the drive for transparency and accountability in the public arena.
- Accuracy Provides verifiable audio/video reporting including an overview of the scene, time-stamp, verbal exchanges, sequence of events and valuable first-account witness statements.
- Time-saving Minimises lengthy descriptive reports and paperwork.
- Evidence Footage from body worn video devices is admissible throughout the judicial chain.
- Judicial Efficiency Accelerates the judicial process, by speeding up prosecutions and encouraging early guilty pleas.
- Reduces Complaints Members of the public are less likely to make spurious complaints against workers.
- Reduces Absenteeism All the above improve worker working conditions and promote mental well-being in vulnerable staff.
- Loss Prevention The combined benefits of body worn video contribute to efficient workflow and cost-saving.