The London Borough of Brent Council choose PR6 and D.E.M.S
Brent is the second most culturally diverse borough in the UK and their long history of ethnic and cultural diversity is not only one of their greatest strengths and assets but it is valued by those who live and work there. Respect for equality is “at the heart of what Brent Council do” and they are committed to improving the services they provide to residents and their staff.
Brent Council has deployed our PR6 and D.E.M.S software solution to promote employee confidence, safety and provide tangible backup in confrontational situations.
Brent Council is just one of many London Borough Councils who has turned to our PR6 body worn cameras and D.E.M.S software solution in response to their campaign of equality and safety for staff and the general public. Our solution is welcomed by lone workers and Civil Enforcement Officers, something we at Pinnacle Response expect to rise significantly over the concluding months of 2017. We look forward to continuing to work with Brent Council and surrounding sectors as the need for body worn video cameras increases.
Body worn cameras protect your employees & benefit your organisation
- Protection Supports the lone worker or enforcement officer, promotes confidence and provides a tangible backup in confrontational situations.
- Deterrent Moderates behaviour and encourages compliance through heightened awareness.
- De-escalation Verbal articulation that recording has commenced often prompts modified behaviour by both parties and de-escalates a situation.
- Safety Creates peace of mind and reduces verbal and physical attacks on workers.
- Transparency Contributes significantly to the drive for transparency and accountability in the public arena.
- Accuracy Provides verifiable audio/video reporting including an overview of the scene, time-stamp, verbal exchanges, sequence of events and valuable first-account witness statements.
- Time-saving Minimises lengthy descriptive reports and paperwork.
- Evidence Footage from body worn video devices is admissible throughout the judicial chain.
- Judicial Efficiency Accelerates the judicial process, by speeding up prosecutions and encouraging early guilty pleas.
- Reduces Complaints Members of the public are less likely to make spurious complaints against workers.
- Reduces Absenteeism All the above improve worker working conditions and promote mental well-being in vulnerable staff.
- Loss Prevention The combined benefits of body worn video contribute to efficient workflow and cost-saving.