PR6 chosen by Police in multiple regions of Germany
After careful market evaluation, German Officials chose Pinnacle Response PR6 body worn video cameras for a 12-month trial with Police in the region of Munich. In addition to this trial our latest body worn video cameras are now also used by German Police in many other regions including Stuttgart, Leipzig and Duisburg.
An order for PR6 body worn video cameras and D.E.M.S (Digital Evidence Management Software) was received from Hannover Police in December 2016 and delivered within 24 hours. Germany is one of many EU countries actively acquiring personal issue body worn video cameras for Police. We expect demand for quality equipment and secure software continue increasing in the final quarter of 2017 with many new emerging Global markets.
Read more here!
Body worn cameras protect your employees & benefit your organisation
- Protection Supports the lone worker or enforcement officer, promotes confidence and provides a tangible backup in confrontational situations.
- Deterrent Moderates behaviour and encourages compliance through heightened awareness.
- De-escalation Verbal articulation that recording has commenced often prompts modified behaviour by both parties and de-escalates a situation.
- Safety Creates peace of mind and reduces verbal and physical attacks on workers.
- Transparency Contributes significantly to the drive for transparency and accountability in the public arena.
- Accuracy Provides verifiable audio/video reporting including an overview of the scene, time-stamp, verbal exchanges, sequence of events and valuable first-account witness statements.
- Time-saving Minimises lengthy descriptive reports and paperwork.
- Evidence Footage from body worn video devices is admissible throughout the judicial chain.
- Judicial Efficiency Accelerates the judicial process, by speeding up prosecutions and encouraging early guilty pleas.
- Reduces Complaints Members of the public are less likely to make spurious complaints against workers.
- Reduces Absenteeism All the above improve worker working conditions and promote mental well-being in vulnerable staff.
- Loss Prevention The combined benefits of body worn video contribute to efficient workflow and cost-saving.