SecPol 2015 Day 2
Security & Policing 2015
SecPol is the UK's premier secure event for law enforcement and security professionals. The largest of it's kind in the UK, this year the show boasts over 350 world-leading exhibitors showcasing the latest technology, products and solutions. The event is of keen interest to government departments and agencies from across the UK and overseas. Closed to the press and public, exhibitor and visitor entrance criteria is strict.
Pinnacle Response have a full team on hand to discuss our PR5 body-worn camera. Please fell welcome to drop by the stand to have a look at the easiest to use body camera on the market or have a chat about applications. The team will also be able to show you sample footage and if you wish, discuss a no-obligation free trial.
Body worn cameras protect your employees & benefit your organisation
- Protection Supports the lone worker or enforcement officer, promotes confidence and provides a tangible backup in confrontational situations.
- Deterrent Moderates behaviour and encourages compliance through heightened awareness.
- De-escalation Verbal articulation that recording has commenced often prompts modified behaviour by both parties and de-escalates a situation.
- Safety Creates peace of mind and reduces verbal and physical attacks on workers.
- Transparency Contributes significantly to the drive for transparency and accountability in the public arena.
- Accuracy Provides verifiable audio/video reporting including an overview of the scene, time-stamp, verbal exchanges, sequence of events and valuable first-account witness statements.
- Time-saving Minimises lengthy descriptive reports and paperwork.
- Evidence Footage from body worn video devices is admissible throughout the judicial chain.
- Judicial Efficiency Accelerates the judicial process, by speeding up prosecutions and encouraging early guilty pleas.
- Reduces Complaints Members of the public are less likely to make spurious complaints against workers.
- Reduces Absenteeism All the above improve worker working conditions and promote mental well-being in vulnerable staff.
- Loss Prevention The combined benefits of body worn video contribute to efficient workflow and cost-saving.