About Pinnacle Response
Pinnacle Response is a world leading manufacturer of the highest quality body worn video cameras for Police Forces and the professional Security Sector. Two models of body worn cameras have been carefully developed, the PR5 and the recently launched PR6. Each camera provides exceptional HD audio visual quality matched with market leading durability through design. An intuitive Digital Evidence Management System (DEMS) allows the storage and review of video footage with secure, evidential integrity.
Our cameras are used in over thirty countries around the world by thousands of customers including UK and European Police, Local Authorities and professional Security within prestigious organisations and businesses.
Our whole ethos and commitment revolves around body worn cameras – it’s what we know and what we are passionate about. Established in 2007, Pinnacle Response had the foresight to realise the scope of this exciting and emerging industry and fully committed to designing and developing superior, user friendly camera solutions and secure systems.
The Pinnacle cameras and software solutions have evolved over time thanks to availing from feedback and technological advancements. We started with a blank sheet and designed and developed technology that we believe stands head and shoulders about everything else. Unlike many other camera re-sellers, we do not simply re-package existing technology. We design, manufacture, distribute and retail of our very own unique solutions.
- Protection Supports the lone worker or enforcement officer, promotes confidence and provides a tangible backup in confrontational situations.
- Deterrent Moderates behaviour and encourages compliance through heightened awareness.
- De-escalation Verbal articulation that recording has commenced often prompts modified behaviour by both parties and de-escalates a situation.
- Safety Creates peace of mind and reduces verbal and physical attacks on workers.
- Transparency Contributes significantly to the drive for transparency and accountability in the public arena.
- Accuracy Provides verifiable audio/video reporting including an overview of the scene, time-stamp, verbal exchanges, sequence of events and valuable first-account witness statements.
- Time-saving Minimises lengthy descriptive reports and paperwork.
- Evidence Footage from body-worn video devices is admissible throughout the judicial chain.
- Judicial Efficiency Accelerates the judicial process, by speeding up prosecutions and encouraging early guilty pleas.
- Reduces Complaints Members of the public are less likely to make spurious complaints against workers.
- Reduces Absenteeism All the above improve worker working conditions and promote mental well-being in vulnerable staff.
- Loss Prevention The combined benefits of body-worn video contribute to efficient workflow and cost-saving.