Simplicity When You Need It Most
What makes our cameras stand out from the rest? When designing our cameras, we kept the end user in mind. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to learn how to use a new piece of technology. From the get go, simplicity was our main focus. The PR5 camera has 1 sliding switch to activate and deactivate the camera.
As technology progressed the need for additional features such as pre-record and encryption on body cams was a must have. Instead of making our camera more complicated we kept the use simple and made our software do the hard work so you don't have to. The PR6 was released with 1 additional button to the PR5. This kept the use of our camera simple while not sacrificing essential features.
Enquire today to see for yourself.
Body worn cameras protect your employees & benefit your organisation
- Protection Supports the lone worker or enforcement officer, promotes confidence and provides a tangible backup in confrontational situations.
- Deterrent Moderates behaviour and encourages compliance through heightened awareness.
- De-escalation Verbal articulation that recording has commenced often prompts modified behaviour by both parties and de-escalates a situation.
- Safety Creates peace of mind and reduces verbal and physical attacks on workers.
- Transparency Contributes significantly to the drive for transparency and accountability in the public arena.
- Accuracy Provides verifiable audio/video reporting including an overview of the scene, time-stamp, verbal exchanges, sequence of events and valuable first-account witness statements.
- Time-saving Minimises lengthy descriptive reports and paperwork.
- Evidence Footage from body worn video devices is admissible throughout the judicial chain.
- Judicial Efficiency Accelerates the judicial process, by speeding up prosecutions and encouraging early guilty pleas.
- Reduces Complaints Members of the public are less likely to make spurious complaints against workers.
- Reduces Absenteeism All the above improve worker working conditions and promote mental well-being in vulnerable staff.
- Loss Prevention The combined benefits of body worn video contribute to efficient workflow and cost-saving.