Body worn video technology is transforming the private and public security industry by using the technology in a variety of environments. Blue Chip companies and large Corporate Enterprises are increasing investment in quality technology to deter criminal activity, aggression and generally enhance security throughout the world. The cameras prove to positively modify public behaviour and protect the wearer from false allegations.
Core uses for body worn video technology in the security industry include facilities and event management, door staffing, guarding, key holder services, close protection, and on-campus security.
Pinnacle Response supplies body worn video technology to the vast majority of the largest U.K. private security and public service provider companies including, G4S, Securitas Security Services, Kingdom, Vision Security Group (VSG), Cordant and Interserv.Back
- Protection Supports the lone worker or enforcement officer, promotes confidence and provides a tangible backup in confrontational situations.
- Deterrent Moderates behaviour and encourages compliance through heightened awareness.
- De-escalation Verbal articulation that recording has commenced often prompts modified behaviour by both parties and de-escalates a situation.
- Safety Creates peace of mind and reduces verbal and physical attacks on workers.
- Transparency Contributes significantly to the drive for transparency and accountability in the public arena.
- Accuracy Provides verifiable audio/video reporting including an overview of the scene, time-stamp, verbal exchanges, sequence of events and valuable first-account witness statements.
- Time-saving Minimises lengthy descriptive reports and paperwork.
- Evidence Footage from body-worn video devices is admissible throughout the judicial chain.
- Judicial Efficiency Accelerates the judicial process, by speeding up prosecutions and encouraging early guilty pleas.
- Reduces Complaints Members of the public are less likely to make spurious complaints against workers.
- Reduces Absenteeism All the above improve worker working conditions and promote mental well-being in vulnerable staff.
- Loss Prevention The combined benefits of body-worn video contribute to efficient workflow and cost-saving.