Intu Retail roll out PR6 and D.E.M.S in Manchester’s Trafford Centre and other major UK shopping centres
Pinnacle Response are delighted to have been selected as the preferred supplier to Intu Retail group. Intu own and manage many of the UK’s largest and most popular retail destinations with over 400 million shopping visits per year. This national consumer facing brand consistently delivers high footfall for their shopping centre tenants. Benefits of body worn cameras to the retail industry include deterring anti-social behaviour and vandalism, improving loss prevention and reducing incidents of aggressive behaviour towards staff and public.
Intu Retail now deploy our PR6 body worn cameras and (D.E.M.S) Digital Evidence Management System across 14 major UK shopping centres. The retail sector is one of the fastest growing sectors for body worn video technology. Our customer base within the retail sector include the Arcadia Group who are a ‘global force’ in fashion, Iceland Foods and the Co-operative Group. Pinnacle Response look forward to further success and development within the Global retail security industry.
Body worn cameras protect your employees & benefit your organisation
- Protection Supports the lone worker or enforcement officer, promotes confidence and provides a tangible backup in confrontational situations.
- Deterrent Moderates behaviour and encourages compliance through heightened awareness.
- De-escalation Verbal articulation that recording has commenced often prompts modified behaviour by both parties and de-escalates a situation.
- Safety Creates peace of mind and reduces verbal and physical attacks on workers.
- Transparency Contributes significantly to the drive for transparency and accountability in the public arena.
- Accuracy Provides verifiable audio/video reporting including an overview of the scene, time-stamp, verbal exchanges, sequence of events and valuable first-account witness statements.
- Time-saving Minimises lengthy descriptive reports and paperwork.
- Evidence Footage from body worn video devices is admissible throughout the judicial chain.
- Judicial Efficiency Accelerates the judicial process, by speeding up prosecutions and encouraging early guilty pleas.
- Reduces Complaints Members of the public are less likely to make spurious complaints against workers.
- Reduces Absenteeism All the above improve worker working conditions and promote mental well-being in vulnerable staff.
- Loss Prevention The combined benefits of body worn video contribute to efficient workflow and cost-saving.