The below information answers most of our frequently asked questions about payment, dispatch and delivery. If you are looking for technical information regarding the PR5 please refer to our Support page. If you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us.
All major credit or debit cards can be accepted and we can take payment over the telephone. We must have payment prior to dispatch unless otherwise agreed. We will request a purchase order number where appropriate.
Unfortunately we cannot accept American Express or Cheques.
Our shipping rates are as follows:
FREE DELIVERY for orders over £100.00
UK - £5.00 per order
Rep. of Ireland - £10.00 per order
Incorrect or missing items
If you have not been supplied with the correct items as listed on your order, please contact us by telephone on 028 9146 8979 (from ROI and international +44(0)28 9146 8979) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us immediately. If your package does not arrive intact please take photos of the damage.
We will then ask you to return the incorrect item to us and on receipt of the package we will reimburse your postage costs and send you the correct items immediately.
Cancellation after dispatch cannot be accepted.
We will endeavour to dispatch your order within 24-48 hours. Please note that orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until Monday. Please supply a delivery address where someone will be available to accept your parcel.
Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery by Royal Mail, our shipping partner for the UK.
Please inspect the products upon delivery and notify us within 48 hours of any damaged items, defects or discrepancies. Any damaged or faulty goods should be returned within 14 days for replacement.
We strongly advise that any returns should be made by recorded delivery, registered post or courier to cover the value of the goods. We cannot be held responsible for undelivered packages.
Please make returns, along with order confirmation slip to:
Pinnacle Response Ltd
Unit 13, Harbour Court
Northern Ireland, UK
Body worn cameras protect your employees & benefit your organisation
- Protection Supports the lone worker or enforcement officer, promotes confidence and provides a tangible backup in confrontational situations.
- Deterrent Moderates behaviour and encourages compliance through heightened awareness.
- De-escalation Verbal articulation that recording has commenced often prompts modified behaviour by both parties and de-escalates a situation.
- Safety Creates peace of mind and reduces verbal and physical attacks on workers.
- Transparency Contributes significantly to the drive for transparency and accountability in the public arena.
- Accuracy Provides verifiable audio/video reporting including an overview of the scene, time-stamp, verbal exchanges, sequence of events and valuable first-account witness statements.
- Time-saving Minimises lengthy descriptive reports and paperwork.
- Evidence Footage from body worn video devices is admissible throughout the judicial chain.
- Judicial Efficiency Accelerates the judicial process, by speeding up prosecutions and encouraging early guilty pleas.
- Reduces Complaints Members of the public are less likely to make spurious complaints against workers.
- Reduces Absenteeism All the above improve worker working conditions and promote mental well-being in vulnerable staff.
- Loss Prevention The combined benefits of body worn video contribute to efficient workflow and cost-saving.